24 Hour Services
24/7 Locksmith Services
how can we help
Call Us Now for a Quote
Residential Locksmith in Redwood City
Providing Residential Locksmith Services in Redwood City Since 1994
Your home is only as secure as the locks that protect it. Despite your best efforts, you may occasionally misplace a key or need to replace a damaged lock. Such issues require immediate solutions, so it pays to know where to turn for help. For effective and dependable locksmith and security services, contact Lockworks Unlimited, Inc.
Our residential services include: custom handcrafted hardware, specialty high-security lock services, key duplication, lock rekeying and more. We also offer custom home security solutions such as access control devices, closed-circuit TVs and biometrics. Whatever your home security system or locksmith needs may be, we have you covered.
24 hour mobile locksmiths
About Our Residential Locksmiths in Redwood City
Since 1994, our Redwood City locksmiths have helped residents across the Peninsula. Our technicians provide a variety of services for residences that include:
- 24/7 lockout services. Are you locked out of your apartment or home? The technicians at Lockworks Unlimited, Inc. are available 24/7 to provide assistance. You can reach us for emergency services by dialing .
- Residential safes. These devices provide convenient in-home security options rather than safe boxes that are in distant places such as banks or storage facilities. Lockworks Unlimited, Inc. provides a variety of safes for residences. You can reach out to us to purchase fire, gun, jewelry, floor, wall or stand-alone safes. We can also repair existing safes.
- Specialty locks. Our team can install specialty locks on sheds, pools, gates and barbecue areas in and around your home.
- Specialty lock services. We can help with a number of specialty lock services in and around your house, including rekeying, key duplication and more.
- Custom home security. You should never take risks when it comes to the security of your home. We can help install various custom security systems, including access control metrics, closed-circuit televisions and biometrics equipment to provide your home with a maximum level of security.
- Replacement keys and lock repair. Do you need to replace a lock or repair an existing lock? Our residential locksmiths are available to help with these issues. We can also help you with replacement key services.
What Factors Affect the Cost of a Locksmith?
There are several factors that can affect the cost of a locksmith, including:
- Time of day: If you need a locksmith in Redwood City outside of regular business hours, you may have to pay a higher rate for emergency services.
- Type of service: The type of service you need will also affect the cost. For example, if you need a simple lockout service, it may be less expensive than if you need a new set of keys made or a lock repaired.
- Type of lock: The complexity of the lock will also affect the cost. High-security locks or advanced electronic locks, for example, may be more expensive to service or replace.
- Location: The location of your home or business can also impact the cost of a locksmith. If you are in a remote location or congested urban area, you may have to pay more for travel time.
- Experience and expertise: A locksmith with more experience and industry knowledge may charge more for their services.
- Materials needed: If replacement parts or materials are needed, the cost of the job will be higher.
- Reputation and demand: A reputable locksmith with a high demand for their services may also charge higher fees due to the quality of their work.
How Do I Find the Best Locksmith Near Me? Check Out Our Redwood City Residential Locksmiths
Nothing is worse than having an issue with a lock on your home and not knowing who to call for assistance. Given that the security of your home is on the line, it’s crucial to have a reliable company that can respond to you 24/7. Our emergency locksmiths are ready to help!
We’ve been in business since 1994, we’re fully licensed and bonded and our management team boasts more than 50 years of combined experience. We are available 24 hours a day. We can even send a locksmith out to San Jose. Give us a call today at (650) 299-9126 to get started.